Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome One and All to my blogging adventure


This will be my way to share passions, inspirations and over all exciting things with you! I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed making it! :)

Here's a little jump into the inspiration I found today which inspired my blog:

* My adorable new rose colored sun-glasses!


* The fabulous blog and photos by Ms. Sarah
Dolliver: "Finding Your Rose-Colored Glasses" and "Erasing Negativity: Using Your Rose-Colored Glasses" http://www.innervantage.com/adventurer/

* And "Looking at the World Through Rose Colored Glasses" by Aileen Stanley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIGam1QzGjs

Lyrics:

I've said goodbye to Mr. Sorrow
How do you do Mr. Joy?
No need to worry about tomorrow
Look at me and you'll see I'm always happy as can be!

Because I'm looking at this world through rose colored glasses
Everything is rosy now
Looking at this world and everything that's happened
Seems as though we do somehow

Why do I feel so spry, don’t blink your eyes
Need and scared
I’ll confess certain someone just said “yes”
In a bungalow all covered with roses
I will settle down I vow

That’s why I'm looking at this world through rose colored glasses
Everything is rosy now

Others may cry, but I'll keep smiling
No cause for worry or fret.
While there are some who’ll wonder why I keep smiling?

Here is why
We’ll have fun
After all is said and done

You see I’m just looking at this world through rose colored glasses
Everything is rosy now
Looking at this world through rose colored glasses
Looking at this world and everything that's happened
Seems as though we'll get through somehow

Tell me why you or I aught to complain
Now there am I then you’ll find rainbows after everything
Now who’s the boy that said “life’s just what you make it”
He was surely right I vow
So keep looking at this world with rose colored glasses
And everything is rosy now!





Wishing you all a sunshiny wonderful day~

No comments:

Post a Comment