If I were to look at the guidelines and life choices of most of my peers it would mean one, or a combination of the following:
1. Getting Married
2. Having children
3. Buying a house
4. Returning to Graduate School
5. Not sure what to do and choosing to live each day with the intent to further my own self discovery (as well as discovery of the world around me)...aka ME!
So in order to expand my own realm of vision I have decided to make a list of "25 Things I Have Never Done" and ring in this change in my life by checking off my quarter-life checklist over the next 25 days! (Or mini-bucket list if you will) :)
Below is the beginning of the list:
1. Go to Minnihaha Falls (CHECK)
2. Go to Fort Snelling Historical Site
3. Try Tequila
4. Try Russian food and homemade Vodka at Moscow on the Hill in Saint Paul (Caramel Homemade vodka was SUPER sweet and tasty!) :)
5. Lead my own pub crawl, to bars I've never been to in Saint Paul, for my birthday (Did this for my b-day, which is when I tried the Homemade Vodka)
6. Get a tattoo! (Ended up getting TWO!!! See future Blog "Oh and I got inked")(See the options below...)

By the way this one isn't me its one option I found online...


7. Trying lefse-yes I was born and raised in MN and have never had this standard staple for MN folk. (CHECK- it was very good)
8. Go on a road trip
9. ...
This list will be continued. But hey at least I have a start! Happy Quarter Life Crisis to me!
Moscow on the Hill is phenomenal, and I really loved the horseradish vodka :)
ReplyDelete