
So during another LOVELY vacation to visit with friends (and FANTASTIC HOSTS), Kelly and Jonathan, in San Diego, California I decided to finally get "inked"!
(It'd been a goal of mine for about 5 years now and since it was only my "25 Things to Do When I Turn 25" list I decided to get TWO of them!)....at Pacific Beach, CA which has AT LEAST 2 tattoo parlors/block for the entire city radius...thinking about 100 for the city as a whole. I choose to go to Guru Tattoo (http://www.gurutattoo.com/)where the fantastic Eno (http://www.gurutattoo.com/?section=artists&page=profile&id=15) was able to squeeze me in for two tats on Halloween! :)

One "Om" down...It's my daily reminder to be Calm and Introspective... (see more details about the "Om" here: http://hinduism.about.com/od/omaum/a/meaningofom.htm )

Me with Eno! He was fantastic HIGHLY recommend him if you ever need art!
More of the "Om" up close!

This was the start of what will, eventually, be my "Charm Anklet" the clover is something I've loved forever and thus is my first "charm"-a reminder of the fact that I'm a wanna be "Irish Lass" ;-)

cute blog, my friend! i love your tattoos. it looks like you had a great trip!!
ReplyDeleteThanks dear! Not gunna lie- you're blog is a HUGE inspiration for mine so glad to have your feedback! :)
ReplyDelete