Sporadic moments in my past, and current, week that made me happy:
- The insurance field agent, who came to look at my car and assess the damage to the bumper,
found a dime on the ground, and handed to to me "saying your mom needs this more than I do"
- The music therapist who learned Michael Franti's song "Hey You (I Love You)" just for the Dixie's Chicks today
- Mom's nurse joking that the "crowd went wild" over her good temp and blood pressure, which then turned into mom's "goal" for the week...and now she's making all of the staff at the hospital "go wild" over her good health and attitude
- Mom's love of Mint Conditions from Caribou and the smile it brings to her face when I brought her two of them during this weekend :) She's missed the coffee in her life
- My bowling adventures with the Bou crew on Sunday-always a good time
- Movie night/pizza with the Bakers and Mikkii
you are so amazing! i'm glad we go to spend time with you last week too. as soon as we're settled into our new place, we'll do it again!! :)
ReplyDelete