(As inspired by The Daily Love)
Quick summary of the article. We all express and recieve love in our own way and unfortunately often expect those around us to express their affection the same way. This is not always the case and as a result we are disheartened by the experience. My goal is to find out the top 5 things each of you love to do or how you best recieve the expression of love and to attempt to apply that over the next few weeks!
My examples/ways I love expressing my love:
Dancing in the street/sidewalk anywhere-Just letting it all out in moving form! (Also random dance parties with friends)
Laughter-deep belly laughs that go so long that you forget what they were even about. (Also smiles)
Spending time in nature-includes LONG walks, running, skipping, jumping, hiking, camping, swimming, laying in the sun
Crying-tears of happiness and hurt, it’s the free flowing emotions of the soul and I am so relieved when I have been able to let them go.
Hugs! Tight soul shared hugs ones were you feel truly loved by humanity for that moment.
This is just a preliminary list, to be continued...

A photo I fell in love with, unfortunately I don't remember the original artist.
I was excited to hear you were blogging at all, and to hear the topic was even better! It's like enjoying life with you across the miles.
ReplyDeleteAmen to your list, girl.
You should come walk & dance in Chicago nature.
Glad you're enjoying the blog. It a wonderful life-adventure tracking tool!
ReplyDeleteI would love an excuse to come visit you two! (Especially since I have never been to Chicago.) Maybe I will try to visit sometime late spring when the weather is a bit more rational. ;-)
*hugs*